Sunday, May 22, 2005

Question #55 - Anger

What is the angriest you have ever been, and how have you resolved it?

Hmmm, this is a toughy. I am not an angry person, and very rarely do people see me get very angry. I would have to say, the angriest I have been was when I found out my ex-best friend did something behind  my back that I thought was so unfair and unkind. I grew up with this person, she was my best friend for over 20 years. But there was always something about her that a lot of people didn't like. She was always about herself. Before she broke my trust, we hadn't been talking as much as usual, and when we did, it was almost like she had nothing to say. So when she did what she did, it was the last straw. I decided not to talk to her for a while. That ended up being almost a year, before she sent me a letter. We hung out for a little bit, but things just never were the same. I haven't talked to her in over a year now. And honestly, I don't really miss her.  Sad to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, when trust is broken it's almost impossible for me to trust that person again.  I usually throw in the towel (unless it was a very very small thing)
~ Promise