Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Question #73 - School Days

Describe a typical day in high school.

Hmmm, high school.  Not exactly a time I'd like to constantly reminisce about.  However, a typical day started out before homeroom, when everyone would ask me for homework for some sort of class. Especially chemistry. I never took chemistry. lol  I enjoyed most of my classes during the day, and lunch with my friends. But there were many, many, MANY times that I felt like I didn't belong. I was the shy type, the one who was the nice girl, but not nice enough to feel popular by most of the people in my class. I actually hated high school because of that.  When I left high school, I became a different person...slowly. I realized that I could open up more, and be myself, and not who I thought others wanted me to be.  So even today, I know I'm a lot different than I was in high school!  And I definitely don't miss it, either!

No comments: