Friday, June 3, 2005

Question #59 - Open Wide!

How do you feel about dentists?

I have always felt tense going to the dentist, even when I was a little kid.  I got through childhood with no cavities, AMAZINGLY.  Several years back, I tried a new dentist, and the people there told me I had 4 cavities. Like out of the blue. I had them filled, but then I heard horror stories about this place from other people, and knew that I probably had only one cavity at that time.  So, I didn't go to the dentist for like 2 years.  When I finally got up the nerve to try a new place, I ended up liking the people there. So, I go to the dentist twice a year. I still get nervous, but I haven't had any major problems!  I guess I'll keep going since one of my biggest fears is having problems with my teeth. 

No comments: