Monday, June 6, 2005

Question #60 - Childhood Vacations

Tell about a favorite childhood vacation.

We didn't take many vacations when I was growing up. Trips to my grandma's house three hours away were considered vacations, but they also became habit. I think the place I remember most when I was little was Wasaga Beach in Canada. My parents would rent a cabin for a week, and I remember playing down at the beach. We really were quite little then! I think I was like 7 or 8.  My dad's friend's family would come down too, sometimes.  I vaguely remembering one of his kids trying to dig a hole way down in the sand. He got it so deep, that he was able to just stand right up in it. So I'd have to say that is my favorite memory, because we were just little kids. And I miss my childhood days. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the beach!  And fond memories of it!  
~ Promise