Monday, August 29, 2005

Question #85 - Authors

Do you have a favorite author?  Who, and why? Tell about a favorite book as a child, youth, adult.

This is a nice question, considering I love reading!!  I read a lot of books, with a wide variety of themes and story lines. I'd have to say my favorite author is John Grisham. I have all of his books!  I just like reading books that have to do with law, and the court system. I guess that's why I also love Law & Order so much. lol  I also love J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter has got to be one of the best series I have read in a long, long time!  It is so well written, and so imaginative!

When I was a really little kid, I used to love the Richard Scarry books.  Lowly the Worm was my favorite character.  My absolute most favorite book that I read when I was a young adult was Island of the Blue Dolphins, by Scott O'Dell. I love that book even now.  I think it was one of the first books I read, where I could picture everything, and felt like I was on that island with the main character.  As for my favorite book as an adult, I don't really have one. I read so many books, sometimes they seem to all blend in together!  lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love books too. I'd forgotten all about Richard Scarry!