Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Question #86 - Toys

Did you have a favorite toy as a child? Did it have a name? What are your memories?

I had a lot of toys growing up, many that my sisters and I shared.  I think one of my favorite toys was my Barbie.  I still have her, too!  I also have my Todd doll, I didn't have Ken. And, I have all the clothes I accumulated for her, too.  My other favorite toys that my mom still has are the original Fisher Price farm house, and the Treetop House by Mattel (I think that's who made it).  I just loved playing with them!  I think the farm house that is out now doesn't leave very much to the imagination!  My favorite memories of toys have to be the times when my sisters and I played house with our kitchen set-up in the basement. We had pots and pans, and real dry beans and macaroni that our mom got for us. It was a lot of fun! I also remember the times when the beans got spilled, what a mess to clean up!  lol 

No comments: