Thursday, September 1, 2005

Question #87 - Weddings

Describe your wedding.

At first I thought, wow, this is such an easy question to answer.  I've never been married, so I don't have a wedding to describe!  But then I thought, maybe the question could also be to describe your wedding, even if you haven't had one yet. A lot of women have had their "ideal wedding" in their heads since they were a little girl. I never really dreamed of a wedding when I was little, but in the past few years, I've been in several weddings, and it's made me think of what I would like!  So, here is what I would like my wedding to be!  If it ever happens!

The bridal dresses would be a reddish color, since that is my favorite color. My dress would be very simple, yet elegant. I can't wear any of that heavy crap, so I would love a long, white, sleek dress. Nothing fancy or over the top, but yet very beautiful. Actually, over a year ago, when we were shopping for a dress for my mom, I was in the section of prom dresses, and I saw a dress that I knew instantly I'd love to wear if I ever got married. I almost bought it, but why have a dress when I don't know if it'll ever happen? Anyhow, I want an evening ceremony, outdoors, with lots of candles. Instead of the crowd throwing rice or blowing bubbles, I'd like them to light sparklers!  And I'd love to have one big outdoor reception, with lots of music and dancing!  Of course, in order for it to be suitable for outdoors, I'd like my wedding to be in the summer. I'd be warmer that way, too.  lol  I want to do betta fish for my center pieces, since I am so in love with them. Oh, and I'd like tulips as my bouquet. I think that's all I know for sure. I know there's a lot of other things to plan, but since I'm not anywhere near ready for a wedding, I can think of them later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it would be a beautiful wedding and I like the idea of a reddish color dress. I had a beach wedding and the bubble plan is the one to day. Rice stinks! No rice!

I found your journal via The Journal Jar. I'll be back. Please feel free to stop by mine. Have a Labor Day. (Yes it's today and no worky for me!! WooHoo!)

Brenda