Saturday, September 10, 2005

Question #90 - Father

What special things did you do with your father?

I didn't answer this one right away, because I didn't know exactly what to put. I love my father immensely. But I don't really recall him taking us out on little trips, or anything like that. I know one thing I used to love was going to his workshop, and watching him work on cars. He would talk about what he was doing, but sadly, not a lot stuck with me. lol  I also remember spending time with him listening to music in the living room. My love for Simon & Garfunkel started when I was little, because he would play his records and sing along.  I also remember the songs he used to sing to us when we were little. Oh yes, he also sat with us when The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock were on. He loved those shows as much as we did!  Nowadays, my father and I spend time with each other just hanging out and talking. Usually about his aches and pains, or something my mother did, or my experiences with my cat, but it's time spent with him. And there are still times when he sings the songs I know and love. And I know that counts for a lot.

No comments: