Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Question #44 - Inventions

What is one invention you could not live without?

Wow, if this isn't a tough question, I don't know what is!!  lol  I honestly was going to say my computer, at first.  However, I got along for a LONG time without one.  There are other ways to communicate and find things if I had to.  So after thinking about it for a bit longer, the thing I couldn't live without is my radio/CD player.  I absolutely love music.  Half the time I do things with some sort of music playing in the background.  It grounds me, so to speak.  It has always helped me when I was down, and it's always been there when I've felt like dancing.  I definitely would be lost without it because, let's face it, I just can't sing.  I may try, I may be out of tune, but I usually have the music on to back me up.  Or cover me up, should I say.  lol  So, that would be the invention I can't live without, my radio/CD player.

No comments: