Saturday, May 14, 2005

Question #51 - Siblings

Did you get along with all of your brothers and sisters? Did you wish you had more of them, or less?

I grew up with three younger sisters, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love them all dearly, even during the times when we didn't always get along! We created crazy games together when we were little, which were fun to play on days when we couldn't go outside. My sisters are still so very dear to me today, and I don't know what I'd do without them!

I am glad it was just the 4 of us growing up. My parents aren't exactly rich, and although they provided us with a lot, I can't imagine if there were any more kids in the family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam here i dont know what we would do if my mom had anymore kids....

http://journals.aol.com/sweetestdevil05/AshleysThoughts
ashley