Thursday, May 12, 2005

Question #48 - Adventure

What is the most adventuresome thing you've ever done?

Hmm, this is a tough question, because a lot of what I do, I have to think about my health. So I'm not one to just go do something on a whim. However, I think of of my most favorite adventures was a road trip to Bethlehem, PA with my sister and two of our friends to visit one of my other sisters. She was living there at the time while she was going to grad school. We drove down for a weekend, so a huge group of us could go to Philly to this warehouse club. I can't think of the name of it right now, but it was featured a couple times on The Real World: Philadelpha.  This club had like 4 or 5 different bars inside, all playing a different music. And, it was gay night at the club! Oh my, was it interesting! We all got dressed up...funky outfits, outrageous hair, and I even had a feather boa. Some girl came up to me and wanted it when we were there. I told her no! Anyway, it was a long night full of dancing and drinking, and it was just a fun time!  My favorite quote of the night from my sister: "All of these hot guys, and none of them want to look at me!"  LOL

No comments: