Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Question #112 - What is my most favorite thing to do at home?

It's no secret that I love to be online. It's definitely something I am doing quite often throughout the day. I read my emails, write in my blogs, chat with friends, and phriends. I catch up on PH news several times a day, and I also go to social networking sites often. Shopping for stuff on ebay, as well as other sites, makes me happy. And anything bead-related is usually searched for by me! My computer is my network to the outside world, especially when I am not feeling well, and can't really get out in the real world for days. So, I would have to pick being on my laptop (or computer, but mostly laptop nowadays!) as my favorite thing to do at home!

2 comments:

Teddybear said...

I so agree with you Colleen, like today I had another Drs appt. then out to vote, I was so tired I took an hour nap. Then to Walgreens.

If I didn't have the computer or the phone who do we communicate with?

Anonymous said...

I agree Colleen..I know I am lost when I do not have my computer...It is almost like an obsession..LOL but like I tell my family it is my way to communicate to everyone and see the outside when I cannot and dont feel like getting out:))

Love & Hugs,
Jen