Monday, November 10, 2008

Question #118 - What is my favorite area in nature?

Well, I live 5 minutes away from one of the greatest wonders in the world, Niagara Falls! You would think that I'd tire of seeing the Falls all the time, but it is one of the most peaceful places to go. Well, peaceful if you can find a spot where there aren't many tourists!! The power of the Falls is just amazing, and when I go visit (which I admit isn't often lately), the sound of the water falling is mesmerizing. I even love going down there at night, especially in the summer when they have fireworks shooting off from the Canadian side. It's hard to visit the Falls in the winter, but if I feel up to it, I just take a drive around. It's definitely a site that must be seen!!

3 comments:

Teddybear said...

I have never been there it does sound amazing and breath taking. Enjoy the falls when you can.

Anonymous said...

I would love to visit the falls..sounds wonderful and peaceful..Maybe one day??

Take care and hope you feel better soon...

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Wendy's Mom said...

The Falls sounds like a place that I would enjoy a lot. If you ever can please take some pictures of it. I would love to see them.

Love,
Sheila