Thursday, November 20, 2008

Question #126 - Did I have a favorite blanket or toy growing up?

I don't really remember having a favorite blanket growing up, but I had several favorite toys. One was my Barbie. She was the Peachs N Cream Barbie, with a long peach gown and a peach wrap thing to go around her shoulders. I also liked my Barbie car, with seat belts! Of course, I always got so frustrated with the seat belts that I never put them on. lol I also used to like my Hot Wheels car that had a key you put in the back of it. I loved my Cabbage Patch, and I named her Idaline Marie. My aunt made a bunch of clothes for her, and for my sister's Cabbage Patch dolls. I really liked my Transformer, too! It used to turn into a microscope that I could really use! Oh, and I had a Pound Puppy that I loved, too! I guess I really didn't have one toy that I loved for a long period of time! And the funny thing is, I still have everything, except the Transformer. And the Barbie car!

1 comment:

Teddybear said...

My favorite toy was my brother's stuffed bear. It was like his blankie, where ever he went so did the bear. I placed it with him on his last day here. I did not keep it, it was his.