Friday, November 7, 2008

Question #115 - Do I enjoy my everyday life? What's it like?

Many people ask me what I do during the day when I tell them I haven't worked for over 8 years. I think they must think I don't do much, and that I'm very bored. Well, most days I'm not. I get up in the mornings usually somewhere in between 9-9:30. I feed Mittens, get dressed and washed up, feed myself, and read on the computer for a bit. If it's Tuesday or Thursday, I go to pulmonary rehab from 11-12pm. On Tuesday afternoons, I host PH chat at 1pm, and it usually lasts an hour or two, depending who is there. Many afternoons I try to make jewelry, or clean, or just take it easy if I feel yucky. Some days I need to get groceries, or go to the store for stuff. Some days, I do things on the computer most of the day, which makes me feel real lazy! However, being on the computer is part of my every day life! Often I take naps in the later afternoon, like around 3 or 3:30. Some days I can get by without one. I make dinner in the evening and always eat around 6pm. I watch some shows, and then get back on the laptop. Monday and Tuesday evenings, I tutor. Wednesday evenings I host PH chat. Many nights I chat on the phone with friends to see how their day went. Every day, I keep myself busy in some way or another. And I am very thankful that I have days I can do nothing if I need to because I feel like crap. I would say I enjoy my life as it is for the most part! Being able to do what I want, when I want, and if I can has been helpful in the past several years. I think if I did have to worry about going to a daily job, I might be telling a much different story!

1 comment:

Teddybear said...

Colleen you have a busier day than me. So glad you are still able to do your jewlery. I am sure that can wear you out as well.

Blessings to you.