Thursday, November 13, 2008

Question #121 - What is my favorite food? When I cook for my family, what do I enjoy making most?

I love pasta. And cheese. Pasta and cheese together is fabulous! I pretty much enjoy a lot of foods, and I'm usually willing to try things at least once to see if I like it. I don't have a family living with me to cook for, but I've had my parents over to eat several times. I think my favorite thing to make is tuna noodle casserole. It was a dish my mom made when we were growing up (not everyone's fav though, I know Mandy won't ever eat it again lol), and I know she still makes it today. In fact, when either one of us say we are going to make it, we ask if we are invited over. lol It's just a yummy dish! Oh, and I like it either hot or cold! And sometimes it's good for breakfast!!

2 comments:

Teddybear said...

Do you make your tuna casserole with celery, peas and shell noddles. Oh so good, it is also one of my favorite dishes.

Anonymous said...

LOL I love pasta and cheese as well..although I love most foods:))

Tuna casserole well ...Mom made that so much when I was a kid..I do not really make it too often..LOL..not my fave..mostly due to burn out;))