Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Question #128 - What was my favorite birthday? What was the best birthday gift I ever got?

One of my most memorable birthdays would have to be when I turned 25, I believe. A bunch of us got dressed up and hit the bars down on Third Street. At the one bar we went to, we knew the owner, and he gave me a bottle of champagne to celebrate! I don't remember paying for a drink at all that night, and I know that I got pretty trashed. lol But, it was fun! I danced with my friends and my sister, and by the time I got home, I just crashed in my bed with all my clothes on!

My birthday this past September would have to be one of my favorites recently. We went bowling, and it was a blast! I haven't bowled in ages, and neither had anyone else. It was a great time, and we had a lot of laughs!! I'd definitely love to go again sometime, just for something fun and different to do!

I have gotten so many great gifts over the year for my birthday, that I just can't pick one out that's my favorite. I honestly love that my family and friends spend time celebrating my birthday with me. That is way better than the gifts!!

No comments: