Saturday, November 8, 2008

Question #116 - Where is my most favorite place to go, what is it like?

Well here in my apartment, my favorite place is my bedroom. I think I mentioned this in another post. After I re-painted and picked my favorite color, red, to use as accents, it's a room that I just love to hang out in. If I need to rest or take a nap, that is where I go. In the summer time, with both windows open on a breezy day, it's fabulous! I get such a nice comforting cross-breeze, and relaxing in there feels that much better. In the winter, I like to have pajama days on a really cold day when I know I sure as heck am not going anywhere, and I'll curl up under a blanket and read. Now that I have my laptop, I won't have to be in the computer room that often, where it usually gets pretty cold and doesn't heat well. That's one of the big reasons I got the laptop, so I could get out of that room in the winter!!

As far as a physical place to go, I used to love going to my Grandma's when we were little. When we go there now, there is usually a lot of family around. She lives in a very quiet area of NY, and it's really beautiful, too. Her backyard is huge, and there is a hill where my mom and all her brothers and sisters used to climb up when they were younger. Trust me, I never even attempted to climb that hill!! LOL! But, my sistores and I used to take long walks along the creek, and I loved those adventures. The creek back then used to be flowing for the most part. I haven't been back there in years (I usually find it too tiring to walk all the way there), but I don't hear many people talking about the water. Anyway, that used to be one of my favorite places to go when I was little.

Nowadays, I know it isn't traveling far, but I love to go to Mandy's house. Of course, I get to see my niece and nephew! But I also get to see Mandy, and I miss having her here, even though they've been in their house for almost 4.5 years now. It's hard to go over there in the winter when it's freezing, but when it is ok to go out, and I need a change of scenery, I like to go over and hang out!!

1 comment:

Teddybear said...

One of my favorite places to go was grandma's house as well. I just love reading your posts.

Where do you get your questions?