Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #11 - Drivin' Around In My Automobile

Who taught you to drive a car?

I never wanted to learn to drive right away when I turned 16. The thought of driving my parents' large station wagon terrified me, and the feeling still goes on today.  I just hate big cars!  Or vans or trucks.  Anyhow, I slowly learned to drive whenever my father would take me down to his shop.  Yes, I did drive the station wagon, but I wasn't in real traffic, so I wasn't too scared.  I didn't get my license until I was 19.  In fact, yesterday (April 17) it's been 10 years since I've had my license.  Gosh, that doesn't seem like a very long time!!  I never did take the car out with my mom to practice driving.  She would always be too nervous, and she'd make me feel the same way!  However, she was the one to come with me when I took my driving test.  Hmmmm.

No comments: