Friday, April 22, 2005

Question #39 - Going to the Movies

What do you think about movies, and why?

I just love going to movies!  My favorites are comedies, romance, romantic comedies, animated, thriller/horror, some foreign films, and sometimes action films.  I'm not that big on them, nor am I really big on sci-fi stuff.  I do like the movies that involve some sort of killer animal or bug, even if they are stupid!  lol  I tend to watch movies more in the theater or on tv, than on video or DVD.  I have a ton of movies, but I never seem to watch any of them.  I do love going to the theater with my friends, it's something we try to do at least once a month.  My biggest beef with movies, though, are the dumb ticket prices!!  I can't stand paying almost $9 for a movie (although that price may be cheap compared to other areas), and I usually end up getting cheaper tickets through my credit union.  If anyone lives near a Wegmans, they sell them cheaper, too.  lol  And I agree with Promise, the movie popcorn is the best reason to go!!  lol 

No comments: