Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #22 - Sweet Children?!

What did you do as a child to get in trouble with your parents, and how did they handle it?

The most trouble I got in was fighting and bickering with my sisters growing up.  My mom used to spank with a wooden spoon, but I don't ever remember getting spanked.  The worst punishment I got was soap in my mouth for spitting on one of my sisters.  Never did that again!  If I or one of  my sisters ever got into big trouble, we'd be sent to our rooms,  or grounded without tv, something like that.  When I was older, and when I approached the years when I could go out to Canada, or around here when I was 21 and still living at home, I would stay out very late, and used to dread coming home.  The most my mom ever did was give me lectures about staying out late, and threatening to lock to the deadbolt so I couldn't get back in the house.  Never happened.  But for the most part, I was a pretty good kid.

No comments: