Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #3 - Flowers

If you could be a flower, what type would you be, and why?

Hmm, this is an interesting question.  My favorite type of flower is a tulip, so I would have to go with tulips. They seem to come up at the time of year when you just think you can't stand any more of winter's wrath, and then suddenly, they are popping up everywhere. They may not last long, but they are a sure sign that spring is on it's way, and the warmer weather is coming to stay for a while!  Or, at least, that is what I usually hope for!  In my neck of the woods, you never know! (We had a snowstorm the first week of April here!  lol)  But I would be a tulip, because they bring you happiness and thoughts of better times yet to come.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh i really like this one