Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #23 - Marriage Again??

How do you feel about marriage?

This is a question that I don't think about too much right now, considering I haven't had a boyfriend or a date in so long, that I don't think I'll ever get to the marrying point. lol  However, I would like to one day be married. I think marriage can be wonderful, with a lot of hard work, commitment and compromises to each other. I think marriage should be about two people joining their lives together, working toward a common goal, and yet, also maintaining individuality. Marriage should be about love: being in love, showing love, at all times.  It should be about trusting each other, respecting each other's dreams and hopes, and helping each other to achieve them.  I do hope that one day I will be married, for I truly do believe that I have the capacity to love someone with my whole being, and want to be their life and death forever. 

No comments: