Monday, April 25, 2005

Question #40 - Let's Eat!

Where do you eat out, and what do you order?

I have a bunch of different places I like to eat.  I don't eat out as often as I used to, since I don't have the money.  But on the occasion that I do, I love Olive Garden.  Anything pasta is good with me, but I usually end up getting shrimp alfredo.  They have their pasta bowl special on right now, I wish I could go!! lol  I also love Red Lobster.  Their food is great, but my fav is their vanilla bean cheesecake.  It's the best darn cheesecake I've ever had!!  I also like going for a cheap, but very good meal, and there are a couple places around here to choose from to do just that.  Yianni's happens to be one of my favs.  I usually go for their ham & cheese, and one of their soups.  So all in all, I love to go out to eat, and I do like trying new things! 

No comments: