Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #21 - Trick Or Treat!

Did you celebrate Halloween as a child?  What costumes did you wear?

I most definitely celebrated Halloween!  I loved dressing up!  I remember being a witch a couple times, a clown, a mechanic (dressed up in a pair of my dad's overalls, and had a dirty looking face), an angel, and a bunch of other costumes.  My sisters were in dance classes growing up, so a lot of their dance recital costumes became very useful for Halloween.  I did get bummed sometimes because Halloween usually was always so cool out, so I'd have to wear a turtleneck or long underwear underneath so I wouldn't freeze as I went around the neighborhood for candy.  But it was always a fun time!  I still love watching the kids come around to get candy, some of the costumes are just too cute!!

No comments: