Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #19 - Weddings

Describe your mother's wedding dress.  What do you know about her wedding?

I have only seen my mom's wedding dress in pictures. I'm not even sure if she has it still.  I'll have to remember to ask.  But it was a crocheted or knitted dress, with a long shawl.  I thought it was very pretty, and had even thought about wearing it one day, IF I should ever get married.  But, we'll see.  I don't know much about her wedding, really.  I have heard bits and pieces hear and there. I know my dad told us he or his best man was almost late to the ceremony.  I think it was his best man. See, I really don't know that much. I've only seen pictures, and from what it looked like, everyone was very happy.  My parents are still married today, after almost 32 years together.  Their anniversary is next month.

No comments: