Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #24 - Car Trouble?

Tell about a frustrating experience you have had with a car.

I have had 2 cars in my life so far.  My first was a yellow 1987 Buick Skylark.  Or Skyhawk, I always got mixed up on what it was.  lol  Anyhow, my second car, the one I have now, is a 1998 Saturn SC.  The major problem I have had with these two cars has been physical damage to both of them.  The cars have run great, but unfortunately, have had some sort of accident along the way!  And not on my doing!! My Saturn  has had the worst of it.  Five months after I bought her (yes, I call my car a "her," even though she doesn't have an official name), we had a horrible hail storm here, and I almost had to have a whole new car with the amount of damage there was!   She has also been backed into by a drunk in a parking lot when we were out one night.  Her back window was shattered one night outside my garage. Let's see, I think her last major incident was actually a while ago, when my sis turned 19 and we took her to Canada. When we got back to my car, I realized my passenger mirror was missing, then saw that my mirror was hanging.  We went back to find the mirror, and it wasn't there.  It wasn't until several days later that I also realized my front license plate was gone, too!!  So, I think that's it.  My poor car.  :(  However, she will be 7 years old on the 28th!!  Yay!! 

No comments: