Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #4

Between the ages of 5 and 10, what was your favorite activity?

I really really really loved to ride my big wheel.  Now mind you, I had a lot of health problems ever since I was born, and looking back on when I was a kid, I often wonder how the heck I made it through childhood with the things I used to do. But I just absolutely loved riding down the street as fast as my little legs could pump the wheels on my big wheel.  I never felt so free in my life.  What a feeling!  I would reach the corner of the block, sit there for a minute, and then go flying back down to my house.  I honestly think those big wheels were the best thing I ever had.  And just thinking about it makes me remember that wonderful feeling of speed I used to be able to handle despite all I was hindered with.  Gosh, now I miss it!! 

No comments: