Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #15

What church jobs have your parents had?  What do you remember about your parents and church?

Church was a big part of our growing up, and you would think it'd still have an influence on us today, but not really.  My parents didn't have any jobs in the church, unless you count my dad plowing in the winter for his dad's church.  My dad was not Catholic, although he went to church for years with us before he converted.  Now he doesn't really go. My mom was always the one to get us ready to go to church every Sunday.  We attended the Catholic school at the church we belonged to, so it was kind of hard not to be involved.  I've been back and forth with church for the past few years, and it has nothing to do with how I was brought up.  But I've been going again the past couple months, and I'm glad that I am.

No comments: