Monday, April 18, 2005

Question #12 - Rah, Rah, Rah!

What kinds of sports did you play when you were young?  What was your favorite sport?  What IS your favorite sport now? (watching or playing)

I was never allowed to play sports or in gym when I was growing up, due to my health. However, I did like watching baseballs games, or softball games at the high school. I did participate as a scorekeeper one year in high school for the girls' softball team.  I even got my own patch!  I'm not a huge fan of sports, although I love watching the Olympics when they are on. Gymnastics is my favorite to watch.  I also love hockey, and am very sad that it is not on this year.  I hope it comes back next year, but I guess we still have to wait and see about that!  IF I could ever play a sport, it would probably have to be softball.  Although I don't watch it much, I would like to be a participant! 

No comments: