Thursday, April 28, 2005

Question #42 - Family

Tell about family reunions.

We've had only one very large family reunion on my mom's side of the family, and that was in 2000 (I think).  It was the largest amount of people I had seen in years, and I couldn't believe I was related to all of them. lol  Some I had never even met before, and if I saw them again today, I'd still have no clue as to who they are.  It was a great day though, the weather was perfect and everyone seemed to be having a good time.  Lots of pictures were taken!  I saw cousins I hadn't seen in years, so it was really nice.  Now, on my dad's side of the family, there are only about 10 people, so it's like a gathering when we do get together. lol We last saw them at my sister's wedding this past June, but that certainly wasn't a time to sit and catch up. We need to make plans to do that soon!!! 

No comments: