Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Question #35 - Babysitters

Did your parents ever have a babysitter for you?  Were you ever left in someone else's care?

I don't always remember my parents going out too much.  But when they did, they got a babysitter for us.  I remember one girl coming over, and my littlest sister crying.  We tried to read to her to calm her down, but it didn't work too well.  I also remember another time when we were supposed to be sleeping, but we kept running around upstairs.  The babysitter either didn't know, or did know and blew it off.  Whatever it was, by the time my parents got home, they caught us and we were in trouble.  But other than that, when I got old enough, I was left in charge of my sisters.  And boy, did we get into some fun stuff when my parents were gone.  lol

No comments: